The University of St. Thomas is at the forefront of education in ethics and compliance. Building on our university's long history of thought leadership and research in the area of ethics, St. Thomas Law's Organizational Ethics and Compliance program
equips professionals with the real-world, practical skills and knowledge they will need to become leaders, trusted advisors, proficient communicators and agents of change in their organization.
- The only ethics and compliance program accredited by AACSB International in the nation
- Complete your degree in 17 or 21 months if online, and 24 months if on-campus
- Guaranteed tuition discount
- A broad scope of study including FCPA, project management, investigations, white-collar crime and more.
- Flexible and personal - our professors will know your name!
- No LSAT, GRE or GMAT required to apply
If you're ready to take the next step in your career by earning an LL.M. or master's degree, please join us for an online information session to learn more about our program via Zoom.
The virtual meeting will be hosted by Colleen Dorsey J.D., St. Thomas' Director of Ethics and Compliance programs. She will share details about our:
- Master's degree - On campus and Online
- LL.M. degree - On campus and Online
Colleen will also provide you with more details about classes and curriculum, walk through the application process and answer your questions. We hope you will join us!